Here to Help
If you have any problems with your booking or payment process please do get in touch and we’ll be only too happy help.
Our postcode covers a wide area so a more accurate way of navigating your way to us is to use the “what3words” app.
Campervan Booking Information
Booking your Campervan holiday couldn’t be easier. Simply choose your check in and check out dates and hit the book now button. You will then get confirmation of availability and the price for the dates you have chosen. We have a minimum booking period of 3 nights but have no set “check-in” days so you can start your holiday any day of the week.
To confirm the booking you just need to pay a 30% deposit. You can pay by credit or debit card securely through our online payment system (Stripe) or you can choose the option to pay by Bank Transfer. Once the deposit is received you will get an email confirming your booking.
Payment of the balance is due 35 days before the start of your reservation. Don’t worry though we’ll send you a reminder email with instructions on how to pay when it is due.
The Price Includes:
- Hire of Dylan and all included accessories (see full inventory HERE).
- Parking for 1 vehicle at Coedmor Cottages (N.B. this is at your own risk)
- Unlimited mileage
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- AA breakdown cover
- Bottled Gas
Collection & Dropoff
- Collection of the campervan is between 2pm & 6pm (please contact us in advance to confirm your arrival time) at our Coedmor Cottages HQ – see map below.
- At the end of your holiday the campervan must be returned to us no later than 11am (please call to inform us of your estimated time of arrival).
When you arrive to collect Dylan we will conduct a handover process with you to show you how everything works and check your documentation. We will inspect the campervan with you and record any defects/damage already present. Please allow approximately one hour for this handover process.
The vehicle should be returned to us with the same level of fuel that it contained at the beginning of your holiday. This will normally be a full tank.
- Hirers must:
- Be between 25 & 75 years of age
- Have a full UK driving licence with a maximum of 6 penalty points
- Have not had their licence suspended for any period within the last 3 years
- Have held a full UK or EU driving licence for a minimum of 2 years
- Not have had driving restrictions imposed on them by the DVLA a doctor or GP due to a medical condition.
- Not have had their insurance declined and/or renewal refused and/or special insurance terms imposed as a result of claims experience and/or have had their insurance or cover cancelled by any Motor Insurer.
- Provide their Photo card drivers’ licence (address & ID must be up to date)
- Provide two proofs of current address from separate sources dated within 90 days of the hire pick up date.
- A £750 security deposit is taken at the time of hire.
- This deposit must be paid by bank transfer to validate insurance and needs to be cleared funds in our account at least 5 working days before hire.
- We shall refund your security deposit within 7 working days of the end of the hire period. Please note any damage to the camper van exterior or interior will be deducted from the security deposit accordingly. Should it be necessary to make any deductions, we will let you know and provide an invoice.
- The security deposit is fully refundable when you return the hire vehicle as follows:
- To the agreed location no later than the agreed date and time. (Late return fee is £50)
- In the same condition as it was let out to you. (Insurance excess is £500 in the event of a claim).
- With the interior clean including all cooking appliances. (Valet fee of up to £100 chargeable).
- All fixtures & fittings present and in good condition.
- Fuel is on the same level as prior to collection. (You will be charged cost of fuel + £20 collection fee).