Add an Extension
If you are planning to stay for a night or two on a camp site and want a bit more living space, the Vango Airhub driveway awning is a great accessory. It’s a bit like a conservatory for your camper van! It attaches securely to the side of the campervan creating a lovely space for dining and relaxing.
It is quick and easy to both erect and deflate. The connecting tunnel is easily rolled away if you’re off exploring for the day and features 2 side entrance doors for easy access.
- All In One Inflation – Quick and easy inflation through one valve.
- Alternating Diamond Clear and Mesh Windows. Not only maximises light, but also allows air to circulate to increase ventilation.
- Skylight windows – run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night.
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel – Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel.
- Two Doors in Tunnel – For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle.
- Easy Access Doors – A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility.
- Linked-In Groundsheet – Groundsheet easily links to the tent to keep the weather and bugs out yet can be rolled away if required.
- Drive Away – Detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle.
The awning is super easy to put up as the frame inflates using the airbeam double-action pump in a matter of minutes. You can drive away and leave the awning in place while you go off exploring for the day then hook it back up when you return.
It all packs up neatly into a carry bag ready to stow in the van until you next pitch up. Watch the video below to see how easy it is to set up and take down.
£50 / Once / Per Accommodation